BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hi and im not sure im doing this right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokekorn2

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 21

Character sheet
Health Points:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 pm

hello im pokekorn2 and Darkus Aquos rock so hi
ps: hi
pps: hello
ppps: how do i edit my profile and what not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

avatar

Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 20
Location : in space

Character sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:46 am

pokekorn2 wrote:
hello im pokekorn2 and Darkus Aquos rock so hi
ps: hi
pps: hello
ppps: how do i edit my profile and what not

Hi!

One qts are you vexos or resistance!!

If you did not choose then here are a few advantages of being vexos:-

1)we have our own secret cool code language.

2)we are so cool in a gangster kind of way!!

3)we have the no.1 best bakugan brawler from bakuganrocks on our side. (the no. 1 brawler is unknown)

4)plus the resistance do not have a code language....

5)I am in the resistance......

6)so is Masquerade_Darkon......

7)and if we had you it would be so cool........

8)we are so great that anyone in the vexos are automatically made popular......

9)our species is also called the vestals...........cool huh?
_________________

i hope I have convinced you enough!

_________________
EVO POINTS:
Elico:2
tripod Epsillion:2
rafflesian:1
Hyper Drago:2

Win/Lose - 2/1

Join This Website:
http://bakuganofduty.forumakers.com/index.htm?sid=077055c87eb53d46dd1d4dd77a7130eb

It Rocks & is Run By None other than L_D!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesomeology

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 23
Location : Behind you.

Character sheet
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 am

*Sigh*

Join The Resistance

1) We ALSO have Vestals...(I don't see why a species name would make you want to join a team ayways)

2) We're the REAL gangsters. I'm talkin' 1978, son.

3) Most of the Vexos Brawlers....suck at brawling. xD

4) We have muffins. They do not.

5) As popularity is not an object on a website with less than 20 active members, most of which are Vexos, you will instantly be made infamous. Twisted Evil

6) -CENSORED-

7) We have digital cable. Those losers have dish...

Cool Join the Vexos and you get to be Nightmare's puppet. Oh, joy... Rolling Eyes

9) -CENSORED-

10) Who needs a fancy language when you have all of the above?

_________________
Profile

I don't suffer from insanity because I enjoy every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:15 am

Awesomeology wrote:
*Sigh*

Join The Resistance

1) We ALSO have Vestals...(I don't see why a species name would make you want to join a team ayways)

2) We're the REAL gangsters. I'm talkin' 1978, son.

3) Most of the Vexos Brawlers....suck at brawling. xD

4) We have muffins. They do not.

5) As popularity is not an object on a website with less than 20 active members, most of which are Vexos, you will instantly be made infamous. Twisted Evil

6) -CENSORED-

7) We have digital cable. Those losers have dish...

...Both of you...M_D practically forced him into the Resistance....

1970???

Cool Join the Vexos and you get to be Nightmare's puppet. Oh, joy... Rolling Eyes

9) -CENSORED-

10) Who needs a fancy language when you have all of the above?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

avatar

Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 20
Location : in space

Character sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:13 am

yugi58 wrote:
Awesomeology wrote:
*Sigh*

Join The Resistance

1) We ALSO have Vestals...(I don't see why a species name would make you want to join a team ayways)

2) We're the REAL gangsters. I'm talkin' 1978, son.

Yeah right!

3) Most of the Vexos Brawlers....suck at brawling. xD

wake up from your dream!

4) We have muffins. They do not.

so,we have nice good cookies that will melt in your mouth!not hockey puck-like mufins!

5) As popularity is not an object on a website with less than 20 active members, most of which are Vexos, you will instantly be made infamous. Twisted Evil

you should know how it feels Mr.I will fack you up

6) -CENSORED-

Same here

7) We have digital cable. Those losers have dish...

who needs cable when you have a bunch of great brawlers,trustworthy friends,etc.....BTW we also have cable,OK?

...Both of you...M_D practically forced him into the Resistance....

1970???(by yugi58)

you tell that 70's weirdo,yugi

Cool Join the Vexos and you get to be Nightmare's puppet. Oh, joy... Rolling Eyes

I am 100% sure it is better than being Blaze's puppet!

9) -CENSORED-

@#$% you!!

10) Who needs a fancy language when you have all of the above?

1st of all,you have none of the above!
2nd,I think it is great!

_________________
EVO POINTS:
Elico:2
tripod Epsillion:2
rafflesian:1
Hyper Drago:2

Win/Lose - 2/1

Join This Website:
http://bakuganofduty.forumakers.com/index.htm?sid=077055c87eb53d46dd1d4dd77a7130eb

It Rocks & is Run By None other than L_D!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugi58

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 am

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
yugi58 wrote:
Awesomeology wrote:
*Sigh*

Join The Resistance

1) We ALSO have Vestals...(I don't see why a species name would make you want to join a team ayways)

2) We're the REAL gangsters. I'm talkin' 1978, son.

Yeah right!

3) Most of the Vexos Brawlers....suck at brawling. xD

wake up from your dream!

4) We have muffins. They do not.

so,we have nice good cookies that will melt in your mouth!not hockey puck-like mufins!

5) As popularity is not an object on a website with less than 20 active members, most of which are Vexos, you will instantly be made infamous. Twisted Evil

you should know how it feels Mr.I will fack you up

6) -CENSORED-

Same here

7) We have digital cable. Those losers have dish...

who needs cable when you have a bunch of great brawlers,trustworthy friends,etc.....BTW we also have cable,OK?

...Both of you...M_D practically forced him into the Resistance....

1970???(by yugi58)

you tell that 70's weirdo,yugi

Cool Join the Vexos and you get to be Nightmare's puppet. Oh, joy... Rolling Eyes

I am 100% sure it is better than being Blaze's puppet!

9) -CENSORED-

@#$% you!!

10) Who needs a fancy language when you have all of the above?

1st of all,you have none of the above!
2nd,I think it is great!

>_> CENSORED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 23

Character sheet
Health Points:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 am

Nice to meet you! (though we already met through the chat box XD) glad to see that someone agrees with me on the fact that Darkus and Aquos are awesome! look forward to brawling with you in a real match! you'll be great Very Happy

_________________
Profile

Name - Fate
Member - VEXOS
#6 Vexos Brawler
Bakugan - 4 Darkus 5 Aquos 2 Lost (Traps - Darkus, 3)
Wins- 24 losses- 16 Unknown- 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi and im not sure im doing this right   

Back to top Go down
 
hi and im not sure im doing this right
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: GENERAL INFO :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: