BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterOfAqous

MasterOfAqous

Character sheet
Health Points:
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 am

hi i have indeed returned my other site is on a month long repair after a serious hack so i returned here
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 am

MasterOfAqous wrote:
hi i have indeed returned my other site is on a month long repair after a serious hack so i returned here

Does that mean that you came here nly because your other site is not working...really shallow..
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 am

I challenge you Moa! Very Happy Nice to meet you BTW, even though you are resistance
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 am

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami wrote:
I challenge you Moa! Very Happy Nice to meet you BTW, even though you are resistance

just a small note for ya.....always call her Geminai....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1