BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) Left_bar_bleue500/500I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) Empty
PostSubject: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Geminai appeared out of her portal of darkness as usual "Okay Resistance! I've heard a bit about you, and now that you're back I want to see if you're worth my time! You can't say no to my challenge! I'm doing the coin toss"
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) Left_bar_bleue500/500I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Geminai flipped the coin "I call heads!"
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 pm

The member 'YumiOfTheFadedTsunami' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'COIN TOSS' :
I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) BakuneonHeadsUp2
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 pm

"I make the first move rebel!" Geminai stopped to think for a second.

"Gate card set! I send out my Aquos Viper Helios (340Gs) and I send out my Darkus Tripod Theta (390Gs) (It's part aquos). Then I use the special ability Shock down(with Darkus Tripod Theta 's Darkus attribute) to pull out your Klawgor(340Gs) and decrease it by 100Gs. Then I use The aquos ability for Darkus Tripod Theta ,Octo whip! you can't use any abilities this round" Geminai stopped for a minute...

"I guess I'm done..."

Geminai: 730Gs
Moa: 240Gs
Back to top Go down
MasterOfAqous

MasterOfAqous

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Okay not bad but let me show you waht the resistance is capable of

Bakugan trap go TRIPOD THETA (Darkus & Ventus) 400 Gate card open Ventus Reactor: +300 Gs for Ventus bakugan.

Me: 940

you 730

Nice try though
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Geminai dead-panned "First of, It's my gate card rebel" she laughed

Geminai: 730Gs
MOA: 640Gs

"Now! Gate card open! Haos reactor!" (Haos Bakugan +200Gs) "It effects my Darkus Tripod Theta since it's part Haos!"

Geminai: 930Gs
MOA: 640Gs

Geminai smirked "and what exactly is this 'so called resistance' capable of, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
MasterOfAqous

MasterOfAqous

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 am

Very Happy opps guess i goffed well those 2 are toast

Gate card set bakugan brawl ELFIN: (450), attribute change darkus

your up twinie
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 am

Geminai rubbed her head "Okay then, the score is.."

Moa Lp= 10
Gemiai= 500

Moa=450Gs
Gemiai= ???

Okay, I send out MY Aquos Elfin (320Gs) and my Darkus Tripod Theta (390Gs) Then I use the ability of Darkus Tripod Theta 's aquos attribute! Octo Whip. You can't use any abilities this round. Then I use the ability Moon Rainbow! you loose 200Gs and I gain 200Gs!"

Moa=250Gs
Geminai= 910Gs

"Okay, so now that you can't play regular abilities, you can only use your special and Trap Bakugan... so show me what the resistance can do"
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 am

MasterOfAqous wrote:

Bakugan trap go TRIPOD THETA (Darkus & Ventus) 400 Gate card open Ventus Reactor: +300 Gs for Ventus bakugan.

you 730

Nice try though

I don't want your bakugan to be taken, but I believe it was HER gate card....
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:31 am

yugi58 wrote:
MasterOfAqous wrote:

you 730

Nice try though

I don't want your bakugan to be taken, but I believe it was HER gate card....

Don't worry Yugi, already dealt with Very Happy

Thanks for being concerned though! that's sweet of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)   I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I challenge you Moa! (Moa's comeback brawl)
Page 1 of 1