BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New card updates and decreases for my profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
New card updates and decreases for my profile Left_bar_bleue500/500New card updates and decreases for my profile Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

New card updates and decreases for my profile Empty
PostSubject: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 am

Sorry to Bug you MD, but If you can update my profile... I would Like one Tripod Elipsion (Darkus and 390Gs)

x1 Cool Snail: Aquos Ability. Allows your Tripod Epsilon to neutralize your opponent's future Ability cards for this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x3 Diamond Snail: Haos Ability. Allows your Tripod Epsilon to increase your bakugan's power level by 200 Gs and neutralize your opponent's active Ability cards for this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x2 Shooting Stardust: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Aquos Elfin.

x1 SubTerra Reaction: Only available once, every other brawl. Allows your Aquos Elfin to change your opponent's attribute to SubTerra for this turn.

I also Have gained a Volting Arrow and a Pyro Might from Yugi in our Ante Brawl...

and I would like to decrease the ammount of some of my abilities I would Like each of these abilities bellow to drop by one copy...:

Darkus Reactor
Raven Lore
Skid-roll off
General Quasar
Melt Stream
Triple Creaser
Moon Rainbow
Tank Bunker
Ray drill
and Dry world(special ability)

And I'm done with that, sorry for the trouble MD if any

Total cards: 70
remaining space: 30
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 am

The Tripod Epsilon can only be as high as 380 Gs.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
New card updates and decreases for my profile Left_bar_bleue500/500New card updates and decreases for my profile Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Yo!

(is on for a few minutes)

okay, 380Gs for Tripod Elipsion then Very Happy

I didn't gain those cards from Yugi yet -_-; I thought I did. slippery little rebel....

Yeah, I also want to add for this weeks Episode...

Darkus Hydranoid @ The highest G level I still have...
Aquos Hydranoid @ the 2nd highest G level I can still add

and the cards:
x2 Chaos Leech Drain: Increases your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by +100 Gs as well as decrease the opponent's bakugan's power level by 200 Gs.
x1 Destroy Vanish: Only available once every three brawls, allows your Alpha Hydranoid to reduce your opponent's bakugan's current power level to 0. (BANNED IN TOURNAMENTS)
x2 Death Trident: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 300 Gs

Thanks MD Very Happy

(logging off... Be back as soon as posible, If I can't before I return home see you saturday/sunday! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

You are now the fifth person I had to tell that Alpha Hydranoid is NOT available yet. I'm going to make that very clear in Bakugan Info...
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
You are now the fifth person I had to tell that Alpha Hydranoid is NOT available yet. I'm going to make that very clear in Bakugan Info...

Kay Md Smile
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 am

Abilities:
x3 Maximum Quasar: Increases your Helios' power level by 300 Gs.

x1 Nova Defenser: Only available once, every other brawl. Increases your Helios' power level by 200 Gs, as well as decreases your opponent's power level by 400 Gs.

x3 Red Valkyrie: Increases your Metalfencer's power level by 200 Gs.

x1 Nova Spiral: Only available once, every other brawl. Increases your Helios' power level by 200 Gs, as well as decreases your opponent's power level by 400 Gs.

Chaos abilities:

x1 Nova Blazer X: Increases your Helios' power level by 700 Gs, and reverts your opponent's bakugan's power level back to its base level. Once this card has been used three times, the Helios that used it loses a permanent 300 Gs within your Profile.

Metal fencer@ 380Gs
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:53 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New card updates and decreases for my profile   New card updates and decreases for my profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New card updates and decreases for my profile
Page 1 of 1