BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you discover Bakugan?

Go down 
+6
slav
MiraClaw
Jhound27
Masquerade_Darkon
lorddarkus
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami
10 posters
AuthorMessage
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
How did you discover Bakugan? Left_bar_bleue500/500How did you discover Bakugan? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

How did you discover Bakugan? Empty
PostSubject: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey guys? how did you guys first start liking bakugan? For me, I had heard of it had thought

"Okay, another anime that was brought to english that was messed up, It's probably something that will become like Pokemon...w/e"

But then, I was looking on youtube for something, and found this video Very Happy

Soaker87 video on MegaVideo

And I was excited to watch this show. I immediatly looked up the japanese version and watched as much of it as I could find. I was lucky I was experienced in listening and intterpretting Japanese lines in other animes, so I kinda understood it. Then I watched the English version. I found it not as bad as it could have been and grew very fond of it, even though I hate the voices. I of course became an Alice fan because of the video... It's just so awesome. ever since I found this video, Soaker87 has been my idol in video making.. I still think I'm not even close to her level yet Sad but I'm going to keep working at that goal...

what about the rest of you? how did you discover Bakugan?
Back to top Go down
lorddarkus

lorddarkus

Character sheet
Health Points:
How did you discover Bakugan? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000How did you discover Bakugan? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

wellllllll u would not believe me but how i found out im sure u wouldnt have found it out like that
i watch animal planet and nat geo alot so i went to my cousins place for a night stay he liked bakugan so i was watching it with him and i got very fond as soon as i saw hydranoid so since that day i love bakugan i became so fond i watch all the episodes on youtube
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Moved to Bakugan Talk. Wink

I first discovered Bakugan by checking Toonami for something, until a re-run of the first episode was airing. I watched it all and knew that this show had potential. The next day, I checked for a "bakugan.com", and noticed it all right away. I was more intrigued with the game, above anything else. Then I noticed that Cartoonnetwork.com had the second episode up to watch, so I did and was very interested in Darkus Reaper (I feel like an amateur reliving that. XD) I figured Masquerade would just be Dan's rival, and an occasional villain. Thankfully, I was wrong, and since I was always interested in villains with masks, as well as his overwhelming skill at the game, I decided to watch more, until I was completely interested in anything Bakugan-related.

Also, after the third episode had aired, I checked Wikipedia for information on Masquerade, until I realized it said quite clearly that Masquerade was Alice. I literally ended up spoiling myself with that one, unlike how must of you were spoiled by comments or watching the Japanese version. XD Since then, I figured that Runo was Alice (couldn't tell, wasn't paying attention to the names much), until episode 5 came, then I knew that Alice was the quiet girl. After that, everytime I looked at Masquerade, I tried to picture Alice, couldn't, and simply continued watching until it was proven in episode 38.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:
How did you discover Bakugan? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000How did you discover Bakugan? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

I bought 7 bakugan without even knowing what they were. Told my friend and he got me started on the show. The End
Back to top Go down
MiraClaw

MiraClaw

PostSubject: lol   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Easy, Yumi! You told me about it!! XDD
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:
How did you discover Bakugan? Left_bar_bleue500/500How did you discover Bakugan? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 am

I found bakugan by the TV show.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Mine's weird. Weel one day I was at lunch, and I saw some people play a game. I was like "wtfrick is that?"

And they wouldn't tell me, so I watch them play, and I looks at this one kids cards. I said "Move over" and grabbed his cards. I was confused. So, I watched somemore. And I fainlly got that it was a new show 'Bakugan'. And then I was like "You have to make this more funn!" Then they looked at me oddly. So I picked up a bakugan and set a card, and threw my bakugan. It was a Haos griffon. The other kid laughed at me, so I was allowed that battle. When I he beat me I was like "What?! How did you beat me?!" He laughed and was like "It's all in the cards" and I was really confused.

Then that night I saerched YouTube, and started watching the episodes of Bakugan. Then I saw the site ad in realated videos and clicked it. I was like, "wut?" So I checked it out, got used to everything. And yeah. It all kinda happened in the same day, xD.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
How did you discover Bakugan? Left_bar_bleue0/0How did you discover Bakugan? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 am

It all started when the Ice cream cart was passing.......I had 1 single scoop,1 double scoop and 1 stick...

then I was sick and after staying home I started flipping channels!

I saw alpha hydranoid using that ability card to drain all enemy bakugan to 0 Gs and I was interested!when i saw the doom dimension open up and 4ensnare the bakugan I was Hooked!
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Well, it all started when I was 9/8. I like to watch cartoonnetwork TV channel and I saw a commercial for it. It looked pretty cool so I waited for it to air. I missed the first airing so I decided to search for "Bakugan" on youtube the next day. I found episode 1 by "Bakuganbattles" so I watched episode 1, then I watched episode 2 ( I think they came out on the same time) When I saw Dan battle and Dragonoids boosted dragon card, I became interested in anything I could find about bakugan. So I searched for some bakugan sites. I found some bad ones and some inactive ones until I found CODEZENO's commercial. I couldn't read the letters but I went to the site. And, that's how I met M_D, how I became interested in bakugan, became to love pyrus, and how Dan became my favorite charecter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Hmmm. Good Question. You see I don't really remember. I think i may have been fooling around on youtube, or flipping through the channels on TV. I think i may have seen the commercial for it on CN, and I thought it was another Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters sorta show, might last the first season then die out, but I watched the first few episodes to give it a chance. As soon and Masquerade showed up, I was hooked, I like masked people for some reason. I don't know if it is the mysteriousness of the character but I just love that kind of person. I strange and unknown past contributing to an unknown future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Bakugan?   How did you discover Bakugan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you discover Bakugan?
Page 1 of 1