BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Bye for a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bye Bye for a while Left_bar_bleue500/500Bye Bye for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Bye Bye for a while Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 am

I'm quiting until Yugi makes his move in the BRAWL HE STARTED. I will check almost everyday but until then bye.

I put this in Q&A so Yugi couldn't delete it like he did my last one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bye Bye for a while Left_bar_bleue500/500Bye Bye for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:49 am

You and your stupid problems.I'm gonna tell him when he comes online cuz I don't want you to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok I guess barely no one cares so I ight as well leave for good.
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I care Ace, I"ll MAKE Yugi make his move
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bye Bye for a while Left_bar_bleue0/0Bye Bye for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 am

SpectraViperHelios wrote:
I care Ace, I"ll MAKE Yugi make his move

I kinda feel srry for yugi,now!
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 am

If this is what it takes for Yugi to finish his brawls then oh well.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 am

Ace Inverted wrote:
If this is what it takes for Yugi to finish his brawls then oh well.

Don't take this on yourself,inverted....
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am

You know what. I won't quit but I'll give Yugi heck til he does make it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Well next time he comes on ill tell him make his move or I'll ban him from the CBox and if he doesn't do it from there I will ban his IP address until he tell me he will make his move, I'm tired of people not making their moves for days or weeks without reason.

Don't worry Ace he will be angered at me not you. He has to learn to respect the art of brawling and the sportsmanship that goes with it.
Back to top Go down
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bye Bye for a while Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bye Bye for a while Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Well next time he comes on ill tell him make his move or I'll ban him from the CBox and if he doesn't do it from there I will ban his IP address until he tell me he will make his move, I'm tired of people not making their moves for days or weeks without reason.

Don't worry Ace he will be angered at me not you. He has to learn to respect the art of brawling and the sportsmanship that goes with it.

Umm if you IP ban him how will he be able to tell you also I still think thats a little overboard. You just gotta put that punk in his place.
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Jhound27 wrote:

Umm if you IP ban him how will he be able to tell you also I still think thats a little overboard. You just gotta put that punk in his place.

I more meant by threatening to ban his IP address not actually doing it....
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Well for better or worse I'm staying. That's my first time threatning to quit ever from BakuganRocks and BakuneonRocks. I'll try not to be tempted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 am

Ace Inverted wrote:
Well for better or worse I'm staying. That's my first time threatning to quit ever from BakuganRocks and BakuneonRocks. I'll try not to be tempted to do it again.

YAY~!!~
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 am

Ace Inverted wrote:

Glad to hear that you are staying!
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye for a while   Bye Bye for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: Q&A TALK-
Jump to: