BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The mystery of Keith Clay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:
The mystery of Keith Clay Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The mystery of Keith Clay Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The mystery of Keith Clay Empty
PostSubject: The mystery of Keith Clay   The mystery of Keith Clay I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

As we all know Keith=Spectra but there was one other theory people thought of in this video.

Due to the pink hair it was thought Keith suffered a genetic alteration and was thought by some to be Lync Volan. Check it out.

LYNC AND KEITH

and yes its at the end the guess is thought of.
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
The mystery of Keith Clay Left_bar_bleue500/500The mystery of Keith Clay Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of Keith Clay   The mystery of Keith Clay I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 pm

I personally like this theory better Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Spectra's awesome, but I like Lync xD
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of Keith Clay   The mystery of Keith Clay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 pm

You wish, Jhound. Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure Keith passed away and is now just like the fake Alpha Hydranoid. A clone with robotic circuitry beneath his flesh.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:
The mystery of Keith Clay Left_bar_bleue500/500The mystery of Keith Clay Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of Keith Clay   The mystery of Keith Clay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
You wish, Jhound. Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure Keith passed away and is now just like the fake Alpha Hydranoid. A clone with robotic circuitry beneath his flesh.

Very possible, Thats would explain the floating and glowing eye, and how Spectra didn't respond to Mira seeing him without his mask, like why he didn't explain anything when Mira and Spectra met without his mask. Sounds very possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of Keith Clay   The mystery of Keith Clay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery of Keith Clay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: BAKUGAN TALK-
Jump to: