BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BakuneonRocks in the hotel.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Left_bar_bleue500/500BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty
PostSubject: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm

This'll be a story about us in a hotel. We all have our roomates and we have a whole floor to ourselves let's see what we will do in one night.

First of all. Kasey showed up early got her room number and started unpacking her night set. "Let's see combs, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. I think I got everything.

Yumi and Mira showed up in their PJs and figured out they were Kasey's roommates for the night. "Eep we get to stay with KASEY"!

M_D showed up and Jhound just behind him. "Well this'll be a crazy night,"M_D said. "Yeah this'll be fun," Jhound said.

Ace. I. walked in with his dog on the leash. and Slav and Yugi ran right infront of him. "Gah can't you guys slow down in public,"Ace Said. "Nope," Yugi said "Never," Slav said.

Imperial and Momo showed up late with Lync, Blaze and Doc following. Mira-"Oh I have to stay with bubbles! Momo can I switch with you?" Momo- "Sure.." Yumi- MIRA!! Ugh."

These are the people who walked in unoticed: Spectra, Shadow, SuperS.
There's only two beds in each hotel suite.
The rooms are:

100: Lync Kasey Slav

101: M_D Shadow Progue Yugi

102: SuperS Imperial Yumi Spectra

103: Ace Jhound Mira Momo

(My computer actually mixed this up) Sorry I had no decision.

Room 100: Slav tried to get out of the room but the door was jammed he relized he wouldn't get out until morning.{Slav} "I'm heading to bed". He quickly fell alseep leaving Kasey and Lync awake.
{Kasey}"I guess I'll head to bed too". Kasey dozed off and when she woke up she found Lync at the foot of the bed. Lync was asleep but woke up to Kasey grabbing, lifting and tossing ync out the 3rd story window.

Room 101: {M_D} "So what do you guys plan on doing tonight?" {Shadow} "I'm gonna go swimming!"
{Yugi}"there's a swimming pool here?" {Shadow} "I think so." {M_D}" Back to the subject, do you guys want to go down stairs and ride the maid carts?" {Yugi} "No way....YES!!" {Shadow}" Can we ride the maid carts to the swimming pool?" {M_D} "Sure" Half an hour later M_D, Shadow, and Yugi are racing the maid carts they run straight into the manager of the hotel {Manager}" Are you doing young buy" {Yugi} "me and my friends are going to the swimming pool" {Manager} " Well to bad your getting kicked out! and what friends?" Yugi turns around and Shadow and M_D are gone. He tries to bail but the manager has hold of him {Yugi} "MAN!!" {M_D+Shadow} "That was hilarious."

Room 102:Will Finish Tomorow

Last edited by Ace Inverted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:
BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Left_bar_bleue500/500BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 am

Oh come on!I'm with Blaze and Yugi?
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 am

slav wrote:
Oh come on!I'm with Blaze and Yugi?

THIS IS CRAZY!!!I AM WITH MIRA & IMPERIAL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 am

Can I be with atleast 1 Vexos?Please.
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:53 am

Yumi: *looks at Ace and J who are glaring eachother down* hehehe... calm down boys *sweat drops*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Momo

Ichigo Momo

Character sheet
Health Points:
BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Yay Im with Kasey!! Very Happy So far, Im seem to be the only one who doesn't mind my roomies XD (Though, Im sure Yumi doesn't mind being with you, Ace Wink Not sure how much Jhound will like that though XD).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxwaterflowerxx
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Really let's see how you all that want to be changed get too.- What the heck did that mean?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Momo

Ichigo Momo

Character sheet
Health Points:
BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BakuneonRocks in the hotel. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Ace Inverted wrote:
Really let's see how you all that want to be changed get too.- What the heck did that mean?

Shocked lol! What's that supposed to say?? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxwaterflowerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BakuneonRocks in the hotel.   BakuneonRocks in the hotel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BakuneonRocks in the hotel.
Page 1 of 1