BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiohl's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:
Kiohl's Profile Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kiohl's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Name: Kiohl Takashi
Race: Human
Alliance: Resistance
Description: Kiohl Takashi is the #1 Subterra brawler on earth. He usually has a calm, cool, and collected attitude. He doesn't like it when others threaten or disrespect his friends. He fights for ,peace, unity, freedom, and Justice! Kiohl is mostly a lone wolf, but when it comes to a friend in need, he's always there to help.

Bakugan
Subterra Primo Vulcan 450gs SubTerra PremoVulcan
Subterra Wilda 390gs SubTerra Wilda:
Subterra Percival 380gs SubTerra Percival
Kiohl's Profile SubTerraIngram2 390gs
Kiohl's Profile SubTerraAltair2 400gs
Kiohl's Profile SubTerraHades2 400gs
Kiohl's Profile SubTerraViperHelios2 450gs
Subterra Nemus 350gs SubTerra Nemus
Subterra Anchorsaur 380gs SubTerra Anchorsaur
Subterra Hammersaur 380gs SubTerra Hammersaur

BakuganTraps
Subterra Fortress 390gs Kiohl's Profile SubTerraFortress2
Subterra Hexados 400gs SubTerra Hexados
Subterra Scorpion 390gs SubTerra Scorpion:

Gate Cards
x3 SubTerra Reactor: +100, or 400 Gs for SubTerra bakugan.

Ability Cards

x3 Tri-Gunner: Increases your Percival's power level by 300 Gs.

x2 Night Explorer: Allows Percival to decrease your opponent's bakugan by 300 Gs.

x3 Breeding Shadows: Allows you to shoot in an Anchorsaur or Hammersaur onto either your Anchorsaur or Hammersaur's card and combine power levels.

x2 Twin Back: Returns and doubles any power lost from your bakugan this turn.

x1 Void Stream: Only available once, every other brawl. Allows your Helios to decrease your opponent's power level by 400 Gs.

x2 Phi Blow: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Primo Vulcan.

x2 Heavy Aegis: Absorbs your opponent's previous Ability cards into your Primo Vulcan and decreases your opponent's bakugan by 200 Gs. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x3 Titan Knuckles: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Primo Vulcan.

x3 Ray Drill: Increases Hexados' power level by 200 Gs.

x2 Reflection Boost: Allows your Scorpion to reverse your opponent's Ability card and decrease the opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x3 Drill Impact: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Primo Vulcan.

x3 Spinal Saucer: Increases your Altair's power level by 200 Gs. When used the second time in a brawl, transfer 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to Altair's current power level instead.

x3 Mega Shield: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Altair.

x3 Thunder Fire: Increases your Altair's power level by 200 Gs.

x1 Phoenix Position - Continuous Dance: Increase your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs and decrease the opponent's power level by 300 Gs.

x2 Power Eraser: Allows your Anchorsaur to decrease the opposing bakugan by 300 Gs apiece.

x2 Shadow Echo: Allows your Ingram to decrease the opponent's bakugan by 200 Gs apiece.

x2 Shadow Split: Allows your Ingram to increase its power level by 200 Gs as well as decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs each.

x1 Spark Blow-Off: Transfers 300 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Nemus.

x2 Thunder Bolt - Torrential Wave: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs.

x1 Thunder Booster: Transfers 300 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Altair.

x1 Volting Arrow: Allows your Nemus to mimic the last Ability card you just activated. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x3 Land Twist: Allows your Hexados to decrease the opponent's bakugan by 200 Gs.

x1 Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs. (BANNED IN TOURNAMENTS)

x2 Photon Trail: Allows your Hades to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 300 Gs.

x2 Phaser Trident: Allows your Hades to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 300 Gs.

x3 Photon Range: Allows your Fortress to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 200 Gs.

x2 Photon Mark: Increases your Fortress' power level by 200 Gs.

x3 Maximum Quasar: Increases your Helios' power level by 300 Gs.

x1 Nova Defencer: Only available once, every other brawl. Increases your Helios' power level by 200 Gs, as well as decreases your opponent's power level by 400 Gs.

Special Ability Cards

x2 Burst Core: Allows your Helios bakugan to negate all of your opponent's Ability cards for this battle. Special and Fusion Ability cards are excluded from this effect.

x2 Shade Cocoon: Allows your Nemus to shut down your opponent's future Ability cards for this turn. Special Abilities and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x2 Dry World: Prevents your opponent from using any Aquos attributed Abilities this turn and transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's Aquos bakugan to yours.

x2 Darkus Ante: Negates your opponent's Darkus bakugan's Ability or Special Ability. Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect. (EFFECT UNOFFICIAL)

x1 Copy Cat: Allows your bakugan to mimic an Ability card used by your opponent this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

Fusion Ability Cards

x3 Flow Sky-Light: Can only be played while your "Shade Cocoon" is active. Allows your Nemus to swap G power levels with the opponent if the difference in power is over 500 Gs.

x3 Omega: Increases your Helios by 200 Gs.

This is it. My Profile and Bakugan arsenal.

Last edited by Kiohl on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:
Kiohl's Profile Left_bar_bleue500/500Kiohl's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:33 pm

You have it set up well....so far.

These are the things you need to do:
1) add G levels to your traps
2) Add Special/Fusion ability cards
3)Possibly add more Bakugan, you are allowed up to 10 of one Attribute, you can have more than 1 attribute. You should have at least 7.
4) Possibly add more traps, you are allowed 10 and ALL must be one element, and must match the element you have in your profile.
5) Add more cards to match the Bakugan you added. You can have up to 100 including copies of cards.
6) Add which side you are one (Resistance)
7) IMPORTANT!!! You CANNOT add cards that have been released from previous episodes at any time after I approve this profile. You may ONLY add cards from episodes after the profile is approved. This is why I tell all the new members to add as many cards as they can.

Please make these changes and then I'll come back and check it again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:
Kiohl's Profile Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kiohl's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Alright, SpectraViperHelios. I've completed my profile and Bakugan arsenal. I have put together quite a profile actually. So can you now approve it? I think it's ready now.
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm

You are close to approval, you have 8 too many cards, please remove 8 and this profile will be all set.
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Alright, I removed 8 ability cards as you requested.
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Okay then.

Card Total: 100
Room to add more: 0

you WILL need to remove cards for future episodes but for now it is accepted

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiohl's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl's Profile   Kiohl's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiohl's Profile