BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scaring members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiraClaw

MiraClaw

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Author's Note: I'm sorry there's not a lot of people in it. It was just a little funny thing. And it's a little Me-Centric so warning xD

"He said I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but they lived underwater
and your great great great grandaughter
Is doing fine-"

"MIRA SHUT THE SHIZ UP NO MORE JONAS BROTHERS!" Mira frowned and took her headphones out and looked at Masquerade.

"What'd you say?" she asked him. He sighed.

"No. More. Joe Bros." he growled out.

"But this song is so good!" she whined. She put back in her headphones and began dancing around as she continued to vaccum. And yes, Masquerade could hear her singing over the noise. Both were cleaning the dorm of the undecided players because they lost the go fish game the night before to Yumi and Kassandra.

"Mann! Why'd we let it get this messy?" she whined.

"Well, we wouldn't have to be cleaning if you hadn't lost to Yumi. And I wouldn't be wearing this STUPID APRON!" he cried grabbing the pink frilly fabric he was wearing. This made Mira start giggling for the billionth time that day.

"Haha..... WHAT IS THIS?!" she cried pulling out a peice of molded cloth from under the couch.

"Oh that's where my lucky boxers went!" Masquerade said walking over.

"EWWWWW!!!" Mira cried running around. "Ew ew ew ew ew ew EWWWW!"

"Give them back!" Masquerade shouted at her.

"You can have them!" she cried coming toward him. She tripped over the vaccum cord and went flying. Right toward the window.

"NOOO!" Masquerade dramaically cried as she began to fall. She grabbed onto Masquerade's arm before she did. The gross molded boxers fell out the window.

"MY BOXERS!" cried Masquerade shoving Mira away and looking out the window. Mira fell on the ground and glared at Masquerade.

"Yeah, Maskie. I'm perfectly fine. No broken bones here." she mumbled sarcastically before getting up. Masquerade ignored her and continued to greive with his head stuck out the window. Mira rolled her eyes then heard the door bell ring.

"Come in!" she called as Yumi, Momo, and JHound walked into the undecided players dorm.

"It's coming along slowly." Yumi observed from Mira and Masquerade's hard work. She looked over at Masquerade, with a raised eyebrows. "Why is Maskie hanging out the window?"

"Long story." sighed Mira as she invited them to sit down. "What's up?"

"We wanted to know if you wanted to join us!" cried Momo sitting next to Mira. Yumi rolled her eyes from behind Momo and also sat down as J laughed.

"Join you for what? An adventure?" she asked getting excited. Momo nodded happily.

"We're going to scare the resistance members while they're practicing in the spam section. Wanna come?" J asked her.

"DO I!?!?" Mira cried. They all heard howls in protest and looked over to the windows. Masquerade was being pelted by eggs.

"What the?" the four cried watching they heard laughing and looked to the building across from the undecided player's dorm and saw SuperS, AceI, BlackRose, and LordDarkus.

"Hey! I just cleaned those windows!" cried Mira coming over to the window. Masquerade glared.

"Oh and you don't care about me?" he growled. She shrugged.

"You didn't care if I fell out the window!" she accused. She went to yell at the egg pelters again only to have an egg thrown in her face. All was silent as she wiped it off. The egg pelters began to laughing around and threw another egg. This time, it missed and fell to the ground below and the one and only Kassandra happened to be walking down the path when an egg fell on the top of her head. Which her hair just happened to be nice and clean from spending her whole morning in the local hair salon.

"WHO THREW THAT?!" she yelled above seeing SuperS, AceI, BlackRose, LD, Mira, Maskie, Yumi, J, and Momo. Seeing Masquerade and Mira were covered in eggs, she turned to SuperS, AceI, Rose, and LD who had egg cartons in their hands.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!" she cried running toward the entrance to the building. They gulped and turned to the people in the other building.

"Good luck!" Mira called sweetly and suddenly they turned to the door which just opened.

"RUN!" they cried running across the room and trying to hide. The others watched in amusement.

"Yumi! Help me!" cried AceI from the window. Yumi smiled sweetly and J dragged her away.

"Save yourself, we have stuff to do!" he cried. Mira and Momo waved excitedly and Masquerade just glared as they closed the window. Blocking out the other's screams.

"Maskie, you stay here. I'm going to go with them." she said throwing a towel at Masquerade so he could clean himself up.

"Ok but when you go out, if you see my boxers, can you get them?" Masquerade called as the four made their way to the door.

"Um. No." Mira said sweetly shutting the door behind them. They walked out of the undecided players dorm and down towards the spam brawling.

"So, what's the plan?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, what is the plan?" Yumi said glaring obviously she was forced into doing it.

"We're going to scare the Resistance members shiz-less." J said grinning.

"They know that." Momo said. "What we're going to do is hide behind somthing so they can't see us. Then, we'll show you guys what's next." They made it to the spam forum and saw that Lync, Yugi, Blaze, Guts, Haruhi, Dr. Haos and DPOA brawling eachother. Momo and J grinned as they pulled Mira and Yumi behind some trees and bushes.

"Ok. Follow our lead." Momo giggled.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she shouted. Yugi, Haruhi, and Doc jumped at the sudden noise.

"RAWR!" shouted J miliseconds later. Mira began to giggle softly. She began to get the picture and decided it was her turn.

"LOUD NOISES!" Mira shouted as well. Now the ressistance members were utterly confused. And Mira, J, and Momo were in fits of giggles. But it was chuckling for J. Because giggling sounds too girly.

"Uh. Moo?" Yumi tried to get in. They all deadpanned at Yumi's attempt.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" shouted Yugi. He was the only one still lost since Yumi had given them away.

"Yumi and whoever is with her get out from behind the trees." Blaze said.

"MAN!" Momo and Mira whined as they glared at Yumi who shrugged.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought her!" Momo whined to J as they came out so the ressistance members could see them.

"You shouldn' t have brought me. This was stupid." she said marching away.

"But very entertaining!" sang Mira.

The end
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Momo

Ichigo Momo

Character sheet
Health Points:
Scaring members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Scaring members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm

ROFL!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxwaterflowerxx
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Is this Masquerade, as in from the series? Because if it's me, you're dead. No one dares make me such an imbecilic character in any fanfiction, and you will not start now.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
Ichigo Momo

Ichigo Momo

Character sheet
Health Points:
Scaring members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Scaring members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Is this Masquerade, as in from the series? Because if it's me, you're dead. No one dares make me such an imbecilic character in any fanfiction, and you will not start now.

lol! M_D !!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxwaterflowerxx
MiraClaw

MiraClaw

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Woops. No offense? :(   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

lol! If you had read my other story, I put Masquerade as the one from the show (because I love to tease him xD) and you as MD. Don't worry. I won't have you getting eggs thrown at you because I would be scared of you xDDDDD lol

Trust me, in The Haunting of the Titanic (my other fanfiction) You were as in character as I could get you and you were bada** XDDD

Besides, they were in the undecided dorm... cuz Masquerade is not on the Vexos Smile (he is a loner lol)
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Understood, but don't go making any sequels of this... It's barely appropriate enough to stay.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
MiraClaw

MiraClaw

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Understood, but don't go making any sequels of this... It's barely appropriate enough to stay.

Alright Smile But I don't understand why it's so inappropriate if it's alright to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scaring members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaring members   Scaring members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scaring members
Page 1 of 1