BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:
Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl   Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Not so fast my friend! The limit of using Burst Core is 2. You already used it 2 times. Sorry. Also, the limit to Omega is 3 and you already used it three times. So you can't use those abilities anymore.

Go Nemus! SubTerra Nemus 380gs plus SubTerra Scorpion

Me: 380+390=770
You: 860

Triple Ability Activate!

Reflection Boost: Allows Scorpion to decrease your opponent's power level by 300 Gs.

Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs. (BANNED IN TOURNAMENTS)

Shade Cocoon: Allows your Nemus to shut down your opponent's future Ability cards for this turn. Special Abilities and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

Me: 770
You: 0 And you can't use any ability cards, and your Omega and Burst Core abilities aren't available anymore since you already used their limit.

Thats game over and your Helios is now mine!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl   Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

LIKE I SAID EARLIER YOU WIL NEVER TAKE MY HELIOS!! COPY-CAT ON TRICK WORLD AND DARKUS REACTOR! I WIN!
Back to top Go down

Kiohl vs Ace : Stand Off Brawl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2