BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Left_bar_bleue0/0YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Empty
PostSubject: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 am

GPS!!

INSTEAD OF ALWAYS CALLING HEADS WH NOT CALL TAILS FOR ONCE?

TAILS.......

ALL THE BEST YUMI!

TAILS!
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Left_bar_bleue0/0YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 am

TAILS!!
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 am

The member 'xX_Super-Shadow_Xx' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'COIN TOSS' :
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! BakuneonHeadsDown2
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 am

Dice_Rol wrote:
The member 'xX_Super-Shadow_Xx' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'COIN TOSS' :
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! BakuneonHeadsDown2

GC SET!! Aquos Elico(500) stand!! Double ABility Card Activate!!

Pyro Might + Mirror Window!

Using pyro might My Aquos Rafflesian enters the battle and using mirror window there are no ability cards for you this turn!!

880 Gs vs ????
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Left_bar_bleue500/500YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:40 am

Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan stand! Aquos Helios (340Gs) and Tripod Theta (390Gs). (730Gs)

I use Burst core to negate your abilities this turn, no more Mirror window :P

I use the abilities Nova defenser, and Nova spiral!

Yumi: 1130Gs
SuperS: 38Gs

your move SuperS.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 am

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami wrote:
Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan stand! Aquos Helios (340Gs) and Tripod Theta (390Gs). (730Gs)

I use Burst core to negate your abilities this turn, no more Mirror window :P

I use the abilities Nova defenser, and Nova spiral!

Yumi: 1130Gs
SuperS: 38Gs

your move SuperS.

me:80
you:1130!!!!!!!! (NOT GOOD)

so I my only chance of survival is this!!

Go tripod Epsillion!!(390)

470(me) vs 1130(you)

Gate Card Activate!Subterra Reactor!!(800)

1270(me) vs 1130(you)

.........thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Left_bar_bleue500/500YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 am

Yumi yawned. "I use my Omega fusion ability card first..." she activated the card

Yumi: 1330Gs
SuperS: 1270

"and second, You can only get boosted due to tripod elipsion, since you already attribute changes Elico to haos, and Rafflesian is aquos"

SuperS: 870Gs

"Done with that brawl. did you forget to take me seriously or something SuperS?"
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 am

Yumi yawned. "I use my Omega fusion ability card first..." she activated the card

"and second, You can only get boosted due to tripod elipsion, since you already attribute changes Elico to haos, and Rafflesian is aquos"

"Done with that brawl. did you forget to take me seriously or something SuperS?"

umm....this scenario is like that time when i used octo-whip on my tripod theta with my Old profile and it had to change to aquas but You used Darkus Ante on it....im pretty sure that Elico gets a boost!!
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 am

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:

umm....this scenario is like that time when i used octo-whip on my tripod theta with my Old profile and it had to change to aquas but You used Darkus Ante on it....im pretty sure that Elico gets a boost!!

tipods are different than elicos or elfins, they are three elements in one, while Elico and Elfin are constantly switching. the tripods don't need to switch, they get a boost from everything that boosts one of their three elements, but elico and elfin aren't always the same attributes. For example, it's like how Delta Marine snow only works with Aquos Elfin. Any other Elfin there is can't use it. Or like Elico and Mythramjudge. Subterra Elico or Aquos Elico can't use it.

Another example is the special ability of Subterra Elico..Remember it was used in the Mylene and Ace brawl? it gave Elico the power to take the aquos gate card boost even though he was subterra at the time.

That's my proof on why Elico can't, he may be able to change element, but he's not three at once.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

tipods are different than elicos or elfins, they are three elements in one, while Elico and Elfin are constantly switching. the tripods don't need to switch, they get a boost from everything that boosts one of their three elements, but elico and elfin aren't always the same attributes. For example, it's like how Delta Marine snow only works with Aquos Elfin. Any other Elfin there is can't use it. Or like Elico and Mythramjudge. Subterra Elico or Aquos Elico can't use it.

Another example is the special ability of Subterra Elico..Remember it was used in the Mylene and Ace brawl? it gave Elico the power to take the aquos gate card boost even though he was subterra at the time.

That's my proof on why Elico can't, he may be able to change element, but he's not three at once.

I accept,good match yumi....and seriously,get real "me" forget to take "you" seriously...not in this lifetime!
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:58 am

I accept,good match yumi....and seriously,get real "me" forget to take "you" seriously...not in this lifetime!

lol, okay then xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!   YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YUMI I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!
Page 1 of 1