BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 the resistens and the vexos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spectrahades

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : florida

Character sheet
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: the resistens and the vexos   Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

As we all now Mira is the resistens leader and Spectra (Miras brother, Kith) leader of the vexos is yeat still stronger than anyone. Mira uses sub terra and her mian bakugan is Wilda and Spectra uses pyrus and his main bakugan is Viperhilios. Now the resistens brawlers are Dan hoo uses pyrus and his main bakugan is Drago, Ace hoo uses darkus and his bakugan is main bakugan is pecivel, Baron hoo uses haos and his main bakugan is Numas, Marucho hoo uses aqus and his main bakugan is elifin and Shun hoo uses ventes and his main bakugan is Ingram. now the vexos brawlers are Marlin hoo uses aqus and her main bakugan is Elico, Shadow hoo uses darkus and his main bakugan is hades, Gus hoo uses sub terra and his main bakugan is Premo Vulcan, Volt hoo uses haos and his main bakugan is broante, Link hoo uses ventus bakugan and his main bakugan is altair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webstarts.com/mysiteDeathNote
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : In the Darkness.....watching you

Character sheet
Health Points:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Ummm.. I believe you have a few thing wrong.

"hoo" is actually spelled "who"

"Numas" is supposed to "Nemus"

"Marlin" is supposed to be "Mylene"

"Elifin" is supposed to be "Elfin"

"Broante" is supposed to be "Brontes"


Last edited by SpectraCyborgHelios on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

avatar

Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 20
Location : in space

Character sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 pm

SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Ummm.. I beliee you have a few thing wrong.

"hoo" is actually spelled "who"

"Numas" is supposed to "Nemus"

"Marlin" is supposed to be "Mylene"

"Elifin" is supposed to be "Elfin"

"Broante" is supposed to be "Brontes"

just saying....no offence....

_________________
EVO POINTS:
Elico:2
tripod Epsillion:2
rafflesian:1
Hyper Drago:2

Win/Lose - 2/1

Join This Website:
http://bakuganofduty.forumakers.com/index.htm?sid=077055c87eb53d46dd1d4dd77a7130eb

It Rocks & is Run By None other than L_D!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
avatar

Posts : 486
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Ummm.. I beliee you have a few thing wrong.

"hoo" is actually spelled "who"

"Numas" is supposed to "Nemus"

"Marlin" is supposed to be "Mylene"

"Elifin" is supposed to be "Elfin"

"Broante" is supposed to be "Brontes"

just saying....no offence....

You may have failed to realize Spectra is currently ill, likely slowing down his tendency to go back and fix mistakes. I myself seemed to have caught something too as of last night, so... I know how he feels.

_________________
Nightmare -
Member - VEXOS
Bakugan - 10 Darkus, 10 Pyrus, 5 SubTerra, 5 Haos, 5 Aquos, 5 Ventus
Traps - Darkus, 10
Cards - 8 Gates, 72 Abilities, 14 Special Abilities, 6 Fusion Abilities
Profile - http://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com/approved-rp-character-profiles-f14/masquerade_darkon-s-character-profile-t9.htm

12 wins - 1 loss (using SubTerra)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : In the Darkness.....watching you

Character sheet
Health Points:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Ummm.. I beliee you have a few thing wrong.

"hoo" is actually spelled "who"

"Numas" is supposed to "Nemus"

"Marlin" is supposed to be "Mylene"

"Elifin" is supposed to be "Elfin"

"Broante" is supposed to be "Brontes"

just saying....no offence....

You may have failed to realize Spectra is currently ill, likely slowing down his tendency to go back and fix mistakes. I myself seemed to have caught something too as of last night, so... I know how he feels.

Thank you MD, I felt so much better this morning then I went to school and i got sick all over again, so it's back to square one with me. Hopefully tomorrow I feel a lot better, hopefully it just goes away. I AM SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
avatar

Posts : 486
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
SpectraCyborgHelios wrote:
Ummm.. I beliee you have a few thing wrong.

"hoo" is actually spelled "who"

"Numas" is supposed to "Nemus"

"Marlin" is supposed to be "Mylene"

"Elifin" is supposed to be "Elfin"

"Broante" is supposed to be "Brontes"

just saying....no offence....

You may have failed to realize Spectra is currently ill, likely slowing down his tendency to go back and fix mistakes. I myself seemed to have caught something too as of last night, so... I know how he feels.

Thank you MD, I felt so much better this morning then I went to school and i got sick all over again, so it's back to square one with me. Hopefully tomorrow I feel a lot better, hopefully it just goes away. I AM SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!

Wow, that's just cruel fate. XD

For the record Spectra, if one method doesn't seem to be working so well, you might consider trying a lot of other remedies to discover what works best for you. After all, everyone works in different ways.

I myself will just be more proactive after my illness passes. There are actually Purell dispensers built into the wall at school, in every room. Guess they were put there for a reason. XD

My school is so sterile the school is more like a hospital XD So I know the feeling. I am feeling alot better today and I stayed so throughout the day. So I can only hope to go up from there.

_________________
Nightmare -
Member - VEXOS
Bakugan - 10 Darkus, 10 Pyrus, 5 SubTerra, 5 Haos, 5 Aquos, 5 Ventus
Traps - Darkus, 10
Cards - 8 Gates, 72 Abilities, 14 Special Abilities, 6 Fusion Abilities
Profile - http://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com/approved-rp-character-profiles-f14/masquerade_darkon-s-character-profile-t9.htm

12 wins - 1 loss (using SubTerra)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
spectrahades

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : florida

Character sheet
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 am

sorry about that im only 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webstarts.com/mysiteDeathNote
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the resistens and the vexos   

Back to top Go down
 
the resistens and the vexos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: BAKUGAN TALK-
Jump to: