BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the gratest battle of all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spectrahades

spectrahades

Character sheet
Health Points:
the gratest battle of all! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the gratest battle of all! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

the gratest battle of all! Empty
PostSubject: the gratest battle of all!   the gratest battle of all! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm

One time the vexos came across the resistens and they all had the crazyest battle ever. Goblet power strike! Evryting froze and then the battle went on "ill go first" Spectra said. "gate card set, now bakugan brawl!" Hileos stand. "Now i go" Dan said. " Bakugan brawl! Drago stand!" Pyrus Neo Dragonoid. "My turn!" said Marucho. "Bakugan brawl aquas Elifin stand!" Aquos Elfin.
"Lets go!" Baron said. "Bakugan brawl! haos Numus stand!" Haos Nemus. "Ha is that all u got!" Gus said. "Bakugan brawl! Premo Vulcan stand!" SubTerra PremoVulcan. "Lets go" said Ace "Bakugan brawl! percivel stand!" Darkus Percival. TO BE CONTINUED...

Next time the rest of the brawlers throw there bakugan down then the battle rages on,
hoo will win, will it be Vexos or the resistans?

Very Happy Next chapter coming soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webstarts.com/mysiteDeathNote

the gratest battle of all!
Page 1 of 1