BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugan: Dimension 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58

yugi58

Bakugan: Dimension 4 Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan: Dimension 4   Bakugan: Dimension 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:14 pm

The brawlers find themselves in a difficult situation as they are sent to a different dimension. They call upon the help of the other brawlers including Hulio, Chan, Alice, etc. They must find a new core to get out.

I'm Dan!

"Come on brawlers let's find that core!" Dan said after a week of searching.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bakugan: Dimension 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bakugan: Dimension 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan: Dimension 4   Bakugan: Dimension 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:47 am

I'll be a new guy,named Inferno.........

"As inferno looks at this new dimension called dimension 4 he sees the pyrus brawler Daniel kuso.He then hears him say "Come on brawlers let's find that core!"......hearing this he thinks.......

"will we find the core soon.....we have to find it before It explodes"

.....suddenly a guy appears in front of them...he covers his entire body with a cloak,and holds up a bakugan card.He states:

"hey,Inferno,wanna brawl??I hear you r good......I think I have heard wrong....."

PS:the next person to join can be the stranger and can even think up a name for him,and we can have a real brawl in the RP brawling section in bakuganrocks,except remember that no using :-

1)doom cards[Masquerade has left Alices' body]
2)legendary soldiers of vestroia[it will be so wierd]
3)try not to use bakugan like drago,skyress,tigrerra,etc.[but if you really want to then tell me]
4)Try and use as much of RPing as possible.......
Back to top Go down
Haruhi

Haruhi

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan: Dimension 4   Bakugan: Dimension 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Ooooh! I want in! But I want to be a girl named....well.....Isabella, of course. I want to brawl you, though. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Bakugan: Dimension 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bakugan: Dimension 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan: Dimension 4   Bakugan: Dimension 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 am

Haruhi,if you wanna brawl me look in RP brawling of bakuganrocks,and you will see I started a brawl with your name.........

anyway,back to RPing......

Inferno stands there and sees Isebella........then he looks at the mysreious challenger,and he tries to make out who it is..........the mysterious challenger says:

"Whats the matter,Inferno??Tigrerra got your mouth??"

Then He starst laughing in a very sinister tone.Then Inferno replies :

"Wow,that had to be one of the most corny jokes ever.But still I accept your challenge,and will dominate you!!"

Suddenly Dan and Isebella notice the mystery challenger and they rush to where he and Inferno are locking eyes..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan: Dimension 4   Bakugan: Dimension 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan: Dimension 4
Page 1 of 1