BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello i am new here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow blash

shadow blash

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue1000/1000hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

hello i am new here Empty
PostSubject: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 pm

someone please approve me because i realy dont know what to do on this website so i am new i am 12 i like to brawl i am more of a sub teara brawler the bakugan that i have is leeframe klawgor wilda motra dragonoid baliton tripod espoin.
Back to top Go down
polochewy

polochewy

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue1000/1000hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: x 3   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:45 pm

hi... im may... im x3 of your age....i register here because i dont know much of bakugan.... i know its the latest toys and i watch the tv to know more about it... No ... i dont play the toys but my kids have it and they did not know too... how to play.. they just saw it in the store and we watch the tv... he he he
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue500/500hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 pm

The toy bakugan came out..was it 1 or 2 years ago? The show isn't even on much. THis site is going dead, M_d the administrator is creating another site...Most likely it will be more popular.
Most of us here are teens. 13-18 Not 36 but welcome. XD
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue0/0hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 am

Ace wrote:
The toy bakugan came out..was it 1 or 2 years ago? The show isn't even on much. THis site is going dead, M_d the administrator is creating another site...Most likely it will be more popular.
Most of us here are teens. 13-18 Not 36 but welcome. XD

what he said...LOl,just joking,welcome to this site,it is dead,but will hopefully come back as a zombie or ghost or somethuing,lol.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue500/500hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Just letting you know this site wouldn't be the best place for Bakuganiz information. (Did I just say Bakugonic???Xd)

Bakugan.com has a lot more info on the real life cards. Utube has all or almost all of the Original and new series of bakugan shows. This site's main use is just RpBrawling.

M_D took the names of cards from the show sand twisted some of the effects to suit the way we brawl.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
hello i am new here Left_bar_bleue0/0hello i am new here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 am

Ace wrote:
Just letting you know this site wouldn't be the best place for Bakuganiz information. (Did I just say Bakugonic???Xd)

Bakugan.com has a lot more info on the real life cards. Utube has all or almost all of the Original and new series of bakugan shows. This site's main use is just RpBrawling.

M_D took the names of cards from the show sand twisted some of the effects to suit the way we brawl.

BakuganBuzz is da best for Real Life info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello i am new here   hello i am new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello i am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: GENERAL INFO :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: