BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) Empty
PostSubject: WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!)   WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Welcome to bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com! I hope you will have a great time here. This site includes info about the new bakugan world, as well as an updated bakugan and card list, flash windows to viewable Bakugan: New Vestroia episodes, roleplaying Bakugan, and more!

You're experience here will be just fine as long as you obey these simple rules:

1. NO Cussing: Please try your best to refrain from cussing. This is a kid-friendly tv show and I'd appreciate it if you showed your proper respect. Some cuss words have already been filtered out as a matter of fact, but some are not so please pay attention to what you post online.

2. NO Double Posting: Please refrain from double posting. I myself personally don't mind it, but to many other people, it can be quite annoying. If you have to modify something you've said, please use the Edit tool. If you ABSOLUTELY must have something said, and this is under special circumstances, you may post one more time. ONLY one more time. NO triple posting allowed please, at ALL. Only I may post more than twice for information on bakugan which can be very broad and will take more than one post and possibly more than two posts.

3. NO Duplicate Accounts: No one wants to say hello to the same person twice, so please abide to this simple rule of refraining from creating more accounts, if I discover you've done so when you've been banned, I will be forced to delete that account and make your ban time longer, but I don't think I'll come across a member so disobedient, so please just no second accounts.

4. Capturing Others' Bakugan IS Allowed: No, you're not seeing things. Yes, as risky and dangerous as it sounds, all Bakugan you play in battle are up for grabs. However, if you are members of the Bakugan Brawler Resistance, any bakugan you capture must be set free. Meaning, no bakugan you capture may be used again, not even by you. Now, if you're part of the Vexos team, then all bakugan you capture must be turned in to Prince Hydron, where he will enslave it to obey his every whim. Not even Vexos are able to use the bakugan they've captured. Lastly, and most importantly, no brawler on the same team may capture each other's bakugan.

5. NO Sharing of Personal Info: Please no sharing of any personal information of any kind. It is very unsafe, and I will find out if you have done so or not over PM or otherwise.

Just follow these 5 simple rules and you will have no problems! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com

WEBSITE RULES (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!)
Page 1 of 1