BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson hospitalized

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lync

Character sheet
Health Points:
Michael Jackson hospitalized Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Michael Jackson hospitalized Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Michael Jackson hospitalized Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:31 pm

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital, a fire department official told the Los Angeles Times. Capt. Steve Ruda said Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

L. Londell McMillan, a lawyer for Jackson, did not have any information. Messages left for other Jackson associates were not immediately returned.

The hospitalization was first reported by the Web site TMZ.

The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off Thursday with police tape.

News trucks were gathered, helicopters flew overhead, and orange cones were laid out to redirect traffic.

"We have no statements as far as transporting Michael Jackson," Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Devin Gales said.

___

Associated Press entertainment reporters Derrik Lang and Anthony McCartney and special correspondent Linda Deutsch in Los Angeles and music writer Nekesa Mumbi Moody in New York contributed to this story.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:54 pm

You do know, he died in the hospital... right?
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Sad

I don't weally like him but I feel sad when somewone dies

EDIT: Shut it shadow...

Last edited by yugi58 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
Michael Jackson hospitalized Left_bar_bleue500/500Michael Jackson hospitalized Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

I must say it's sad that he died but he had a well spent life. I think he was only 50 but he was one of the worlds most famous people and a huge sensation all over. Like I said Michael Jackson lived well, rich, and famous for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeology

Awesomeology

Character sheet
Health Points:
Michael Jackson hospitalized Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Michael Jackson hospitalized Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:19 pm

In my opinion, he was a weirdo. However, he had a massive influence on the music world and I'm sure we could all grow up, die, and come back to life, never to find someone who could do all that he did. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson hospitalized   Michael Jackson hospitalized I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson hospitalized
Page 1 of 1