BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, I come in Peace....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
Greetings, I come in Peace.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Greetings, I come in Peace.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Greetings, I come in Peace.... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 am

Darkus Hey everyone! I'm YumiOfTheFadedTsunami, call me Yumi :P

Things about me:

Okay, first off, I have two Youtube accounts, you may already know who I am if you're my friend on them. I'm MewCoco1 and YumiOfTheFadedTsunam... yeah... The 'I' got cut off..... anyway! I'm a huge Darkus Bakugan Fan and an Alice Fan... Masky is awesome so I am a fan of him too... Ace is cool, not a huge fan of him yet... and ShadowProgue is funny Very Happy ... hmm... I like all of the characters really... except Klauss, Hate him with a burning passion... I hope he gets eaten by Tricloid Twisted Evil

I like to Read, Snowboard, bike ride, Horse back ride, watch anime, and many other things, ask if you wanna know some Very Happy I still have no clue about my own character profile for Roleplay..... but I'll come up with one :P

I learned about this forum through 'MasqueradeDarkus'. Darkus-San posted a tour video and it made me want to join Very Happy

For everyone to know, right now I have no idea if I want to be a Vexos Member or a Resistance member, so if you want me, try to convince me to join your side in some way, because I think both sides are awesome :DD I don't know what Bakugan I'd use either, so I'll check out what ones I can use and all of that. I think I'd be very good at making strategies, so That could help a team in a way....

I love making Videos for youtube, and I try to as much as possible, so If i'm not online at youtube, i'm not online anywhere. My computer would have either lost internet connection for a bit, I would just be working on a vid, or I'm not on the computer when that happens. I'm usually logged onto Youtube even If I'm on another site at the same time.

I'm not sure what else to put...... One important thing comes to mind right now... it should be obvious, but someone on Youtube thought this for some weird reason... I am a girl, not a guy... someone seemed to think that MewCoco1 is a guy youtube name.... Shocked I don't know what was going on in their head lol!

Anyway, post a reply or something if you have more questions! bye! Wink Darkus
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
Greetings, I come in Peace.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Greetings, I come in Peace.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Well I'm Ace..... And with the Vexos

Try to listen in, If you become a vexos brawler you will get the following.

>A 500 and a 450 bakugan. Resistance gets 2 450s

> You will be incouraged to enslave the bakugan for Prince Hydron's rule.

> You get to enter the secret Vexos Lair

> Along with the Vexos secret secrets you will come across allies and enemies. I really hope no Vexos is your enemy.

> You will battle alongside the website creator, Masquerade_Darkon, and bring misery to the Resistance brawlers.

If you would need any information at all I will help you until you choose. If you choose to be a Resistance you can always change to the Vexos. Same with Vexos but we will hunt you down like a carrot at a vergetarian festival!!
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Darkus That sounds very tempting, I shall think it over (or maybe I already know XD) Darkus
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Greetings, I come in Peace.... Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings, I come in Peace.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:55 am

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami wrote:
Darkus That sounds very tempting, I shall think it over (or maybe I already know XD) Darkus

Why waste your time thinking?join the vexos now!
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I come in Peace....   Greetings, I come in Peace.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I come in Peace....
Page 1 of 1