BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Left_bar_bleue0/0I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Empty
PostSubject: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 am

GPS
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Left_bar_bleue0/0I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 am

HEADS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 am

The member 'xX_Super-Shadow_Xx' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'COIN TOSS' :
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins BakuneonHeadsDown2
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 am

Dice_Rol wrote:

'COIN TOSS' :
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins BakuneonHeadsDown2

THAT MEANS YOU SET THE GATE CARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! SubTerra Nemus 380gs
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

Kiohl wrote:
Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! SubTerra Nemus 380gs

HEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!!

Bakugan Brawl!!! Darkus Neo Dragonoid(450) Stand!!!!!!

Now I choose to use the SPIN EFECT!!!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

your bakugan goes flying back to you!!!

GC set!!!

Bakugan brawl!!!

Darkus Neo Dragonoid(450) make your Wonderful appearance on the field!!
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:
I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 am

What? Whatever, I'll play along. But if my Bakugan was sent back to me then my gate card is still on the field. So technically your Darkus Neo Dragonoid is still on my gate card.

Bakugan Brawl! SubTerra Hammersaur 380gs

Ability activate!
Breeding Shadows: Allows you to shoot in an Anchorsaur or Hammersaur onto either your Anchorsaur or Hammersaur's card and combine power levels.

Bakugan Brawl!
SubTerra Anchorsaur 380gs

Me: 380+380=760gs
You:450gs

BakuTrap SubTerra Hexados 390gs

Me:760+390=1150gs
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 am

Kiohl wrote:
What? Whatever, I'll play along. But if my Bakugan was sent back to me then my gate card is still on the field. So technically your Darkus Neo Dragonoid is still on my gate card.

Bakugan Brawl! SubTerra Hammersaur 380gs

Ability activate!
Breeding Shadows: Allows you to shoot in an Anchorsaur or Hammersaur onto either your Anchorsaur or Hammersaur's card and combine power levels.

Bakugan Brawl!
SubTerra Anchorsaur 380gs

Me: 380+380=760gs

BakuTrap SubTerra Hexados 390gs

Me:760+390=1150gs

Is this the first time you have ever been a victim of the spin effect?

what it does is.........it allows me to set a GC and brawl a new bakugan on it and your GC gets minimized and sent back to you....ask anyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Oh, my bad. I just joined this site 2 days ago and I never observed the Spin effect.

Well I'm sticking with the strategy I just used, just on your gate card.

Me:1150gs
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

Kiohl wrote:
Oh, my bad. I just joined this site 2 days ago and I never observed the Spin effect.

Well I'm sticking with the strategy I just used, just on your gate card.

Me:1150gs

Hmmmmmm.............this is very bad........Bakugan Brawl!! lets se.....Pyrus or Darkus?

how bout I do a coin toss for it?

Heads:Pyrus
Tails:Darkus!!
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

'COIN TOSS' :
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am

Dice_Rol wrote:

'COIN TOSS' :

Tails it is!!

Pyrus-1
Darkus-0

Now again I do it...(its a best out of 3!)

Pyrus:Heads
Darkus:Tails
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am

'COIN TOSS' :
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am

Dice_Rol wrote:

'COIN TOSS' :

looks like darkus Drago gets into battle today!!

Bakugan Brawl!! Darkus Neo Dragonoid(450) stand!!

Go My trap Bakugan Tripod Theta!!(400)

850 vs ????
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am

I just said what I'm using.

Me:1150
You:850

I said I was using the same thing as last time just on your gate card.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

ability card atcivate!!octo whip!!

no ability cards for you!!
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 am

Thats not helping much. I just read the card and it doesn't cancel out abilities that were already used. So the G-Powers are still the same and you just wasted an ability card.

Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Kiohl wrote:
Thats not helping much. I just read the card and it doesn't cancel out abilities that were already used. So the G-Powers are still the same and you just wasted an ability card.

well,atleast you can't your last ability card!!

Now,where was I?Oh yeah,........Ability card actvate!!Burst Shield!!

Me:850 + 200 = 1050

you: 1150 - 200 = 950........

Darkus Reactor!! (+ 400 to me and + 0 to you...)

Me:1450
you:950

Difference in power level is 500!! If you don't do something quick your Hammersaur & anchorsaur will be enslaved by me!!!
Back to top Go down
lorddarkus

lorddarkus

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 am

GO SHADOW
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am

lorddarkus wrote:
GO SHADOW

AND THE WATCHING SuperS DISPLAY HIS DAZZLING ARRAY OF ABILITY CARDS THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Special Ability Activate!
Dry World: Prevents your opponent from using any Aquos attributed Abilities this turn and transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's Aquos bakugan to yours.

Now your Octo Whip ability card is canceled! And I take 200 G-Power from your Bakugan to mine!

Me: 1150
You: 1250

And since your Octo Whip is canceled, I can now use my last regular ability card!

Ability Activate!
Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs.

You: 100

Looks like the tables have turned, SuperShadow!
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 am

Kiohl wrote:
Special Ability Activate!
Dry World: Prevents your opponent from using any Aquos attributed Abilities this turn and transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's Aquos bakugan to yours.

Now your Octo Whip ability card is canceled! And I take 200 G-Power from your Bakugan to mine!

You: 1250

And since your Octo Whip is canceled, I can now use my last regular ability card!

Ability Activate!
Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs.

You: 100

Looks like the tables have turned, SuperShadow!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have one special ability card left!!

I use Pyro Might(on tripod theta) to bring in my Pyrus Neo Dragonoid(400) and then use Pyrus Slayer!!

Me: 100+400+100= 600
you: 1150-200=950

Barely saved my bacon...THIS MATCH ENDS...Im making a new profile!!

Last edited by xX_Super-Shadow_Xx on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiohl

Kiohl

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

Wrong. Pyrus Slayer only decreases me by 100 not 200.

Me: 1050
You: 600

And now I use Hammersaur's effect to negate your Pyro Might!

Me: 1050
You: 600-400=200

I win and your Neo Dragnoid is mine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins   I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CHALLENGE YOU KIOHL!!!!! (Super Shadow VS Kiohl) {FINISHED}: Kiohl wins
Page 1 of 1