BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Left_bar_bleue500/500Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Empty
PostSubject: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 am

Gauntlet power strike! You do the coin toss.

Last edited by YumiOfTheFadedTsunami on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Character sheet
Health Points:
Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 am

Coin toss heads
Back to top Go down
Dice_Roller

Dice_Roller

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 am

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'COIN TOSS' :
Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) BakuneonHeadsDown2
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Left_bar_bleue500/500Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 am

Okay, Gate card set! Bakugan Brawl! Darkus Percival stand @ 400Gs. Then Tripod Theta stand @ 390Gs and use the ability octowhip! no abilities for you this round...you can still use fusion and special though.

Geminai: 790Gs
Lux: ???
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Character sheet
Health Points:
Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 am

Darkus Freezer 380 GO

Trap activate, Darkus Percian 400 stand.

TAA, Freeze Jail+Trick World+Tank Bunker

x2 Freeze Jail: Allows your Freezer to deactivate all of your opponent's active Ability cards for this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x1 Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs.

x2 Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Piercian.

Me-980
You- -100
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

Lux wrote:
Darkus Freezer 380 GO

Trap activate, Darkus Percian 400 stand.

TAA, Freeze Jail+Trick World+Tank Bunker

x2 Freeze Jail: Allows your Freezer to deactivate all of your opponent's active Ability cards for this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x1 Trick World: Available once, every three brawls. Reduces your opponent's current power level to 100 Gs.

x2 Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Piercian.

Me-980
You- -100

Freeze Jail is the only thing keeping your other cards in...

So I use the Special ability Darkus Ante! This can negate any Darkus bakugan's ability or special abiity. This negates Freeze Jail.

With freeze Jail gone, Octo whip prevents your trick world and Tank Bunker.

Geminai: 790Gs
Lux: 780Gs

Okay. Ability activate!

Darkus Thunder: Increases your Darkus Percival's power level by 300 Gs and decrease your opponent's power level by 200 Gs.

Geminai: 1090Gs
Lux: 580Gs

I use my Gate card Aquos reactor to boost my Theta by 300Gs since it's part aquos!

Geminai: 1390Gs
Lux: 580Gs

you loose since you can't make any more moves, I capture your Darkus Freezer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)   Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lux I challenge you!(Yumi wins)
Page 1 of 1