BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.

Go down 
4 posters

Who will keep their wizard powers
Max
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_lcap20%Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Justin
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_lcap10%Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Alex
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_lcap0%Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Big Twist and all 3 keep powers.
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_lcap70%Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Ok for most of you, you know the wizards of waverly places movie is coming this friday.
Some of you have seen the previews and it says only 1 leaves a wizard. But it also says theres a season 2.

This is my question who will kepp their powers. Max Justin or Alex.

personally I think its Max, because they are expecting you to think its Justin or Alex because they are the best with magic. Although I think Max keeps his power but I think there is going to be a twist and all 3 end up with there powers into season 2.
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Left_bar_bleue500/500Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 pm

From what I know of the show, I think J is correct how they all keep their powers, that and since Alex wishes her parents had never met, then someone can wish that they all keep their powers. I hope my assumption here is correct, and again I don't know much of the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Left_bar_bleue500/500Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay... I don't watch the show as much as I wish I could... but I got an idea of what the show is about. Okay, well knowing how shows like this go, They'll all keep their powers. If not, Alex is the one that keeps her powers. And the reason for this is that... she's kinda the main character.... I know, all three of them are.. but it's mainly focused on her. What would it have been like for Bakugan if Dan had been left behind with the girls. I'm sure some of use wouldn't care... but the majority of the fans of Bakugan would have quite knowing he wasn't in the show anymore. Same with pokemon.... Naruto.. Shugo Chara.... not really Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha :/ because they did it already.. but verry discreetly... Anyway, to my main point. Almost any show would be ruined without their main character or Icon character (in Alex's case, she's one of the three main characters, and she's the icon character)..

So alex will walk away with powers if not all three of them.
Back to top Go down
ImperialBubbles

ImperialBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 am

I can't wait untill the movie comes out!

But anyways, I think its gonna be that they all loose their powers when alex wishes her parents never met. But they will get the Stone od Dreams, make their parents know them (supposevly ganing their powers back). But somehow the kids will all loose their powers, due to like breaking wizard rules or semothing like that. But then the father will have to gain all of thier powers back by himself either in the movie or in the next season. But I think it would be something like that. Becuase you don't see much of the father using/doing magicy stuff. You only really see him teaching the kids. But I also think J's prediction is good, because you dont see alot of Max, and you wouldn't expect him to have to save everyone.
Back to top Go down
ImperialBubbles

ImperialBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 am

Holdon!!!

Watching This

http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/
Scroll down and you'll see a video and above it it will say "Get PUMPED For The WIZARDS MOVIE! Watch A New Clip HERE!"

I just figured out that Max doesn't remember Alex, Justin, or his father, he only remembers his mom. So i think its that, all of the kids loose theirs powers when Alex wishes her parents never met. But Alex, Justin, and the father, all remember each other. But Max and the mom don't know them, they just know each other. But I think it will be thye loose thier powerrs, and then the father has to guide them to get the stone of dreams. But when they wish their parents remember each other agian. They still don't have their powers. Beucause someone they broke wizard rules or something like that. So then the dad will have to get their powers back for good, either in the season or movie. That just what I think. Even thoguh I think J's predirction is till good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.   Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BakuganRocks: New Vestroia :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: