BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unite against Yugi and Lync

Go down 
+7
Awesomeology
yugi58
Lync
Masquerade_Darkon
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx
Ace
Jhound27
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty
PostSubject: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

As we all heard Yugi gets out of school earlier than us.
Lync has graduated and doesnt go to school anymore.

So all of us must unite in order to destroy them.
These are my options.

1-Destroy Them in all Brawls
2-Keep kicking them from c-box
3-Make them complete outcasts
4-IDC whatever

And this shall continue until everybodys school year is over.

so as of now

DESTROY THEM (if your with me anyway Rolling Eyes)

P.S. Not like we ever needed a reason to do this ot yugi but now... WE HAVE ONE
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue500/500Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm

HaHa This might be fun.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue0/0Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:30 am

Jhound27 wrote:
As we all heard Yugi gets out of school earlier than us.
Lync has graduated and doesnt go to school anymore.

So all of us must unite in order to destroy them.
These are my options.

1-Destroy Them in all Brawls

Don't be surprised if I join the resistance and keep capturing your bakugan

2-Keep kicking them from c-box

I already do that to you..

3-Make them complete outcasts

Just like you are to me

4-IDC whatever

Thats the first thing that comes to my mind when someone says your username.

And this shall continue until everybodys school year is over.

Knowing your IQ Im sure you will get expelled....so that leaves just the rest of us!

so as of now

DESTROY THEM (if your with me anyway Rolling Eyes)

No,Im not!

P.S. Not like we ever needed a reason to do this ot yugi but now... WE HAVE ONE
[b][u]

Wow,really shalow....and Ace joining....I had that predicted!
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 am

Turn against Lync? Not so sure...

Turn against yugi? This is old news. XD But sure, I'm willing to try anything and everything to teach that kid some discipline. Count me in on that one. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bakuneonrocks.forumakers.com
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue0/0Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

Turn against yugi? This is old news. XD But sure, I'm willing to try anything and everything to teach that kid some discipline. Count me in on that one. XD

I never expected this of you,M_D....so what,if he is a little kiddish,how would you feel if one day everyone suddenly turned on you?who would you chat with?who would you go to......Im sticking with Yugi58!!
Back to top Go down
Lync

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

Thank you M_D
F*** You J for posting this
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

I never expected this of you,M_D....so what,if he is a little kiddish,how would you feel if one day everyone suddenly turned on you?who would you chat with?who would you go to......Im sticking with Yugi58!!

O_O

Are you out of your mind? The kid's a deliberate, arrogant copy cat, and hunts down personal info on the other members. You really want to side with yugi58? O_O
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

Are you out of your mind? The kid's a deliberate, arrogant copy cat, and hunts down personal info on the other members. You really want to side with yugi58? O_O

...I need a bigger vocab....

And blame my school for that!!! I actually am sick of vacation. And for the next 10 days, I have to sit at home because summer camp ended yesterday. At least I have a nice teacher. >_> Lucky people who are above 7th grade. YOU GET LOCKERS AND COMBONATIONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:26 pm

yugi58 wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

...I need a bigger vocab....

And blame my school for that!!! I actually am sick of vacation. And for the next 10 days, I have to sit at home because summer camp ended yesterday. At least I have a nice teacher. >_> Lucky people who are above 7th grade. YOU GET LOCKERS AND COMBONATIONS!!!!

Well, I don't blame your school for your attitude. I'm not joining Jhound against you because I'm envious, but because it's a habit for me to aggravate you. XD One that will not die until I see the good in you...

And lockers aren't that amazing, you know.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeology

Awesomeology

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:36 pm

yugi58 wrote:
YOU GET LOCKERS AND COMBONATIONS!!!!

Mr. Firefox says that isn't a word. ._.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

d((-_-))b.....

Rolling Eyes Hmm....I think that maybe I should quit being involved in this topic.....and yes,the guys didn't really do anything much to me...if you name 3 things he did Ill side you...

PS: my school starts tommorrow but I don't know when it ends...stupid fline flu....messed up the entire school year calender.....My School starts in 7 hours 49 mins from this post!
Back to top Go down
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster
Masquerade_Darkon

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 am

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

d((-_-))b.....

Rolling Eyes Hmm....I think that maybe I should quit being involved in this topic.....and yes,the guys didn't really do anything much to me...if you name 3 things he did Ill side you...

PS: my school starts tommorrow but I don't know when it ends...stupid fline flu....messed up the entire school year calender.....My School starts in 7 hours 49 mins from this post!

Sorry to hear that. Be strong, and here are three things yugi did to irritate me.

1. He threatened to quit if he didn't get his precious Drago back for free.
2. He insists on shamelessly copying everyone else's work on Youtube. It even says that there are copyright warnings from other members on him!
3. He found my IP Address, and hunts down all the personal info he can get on the other members. The creep even remembers my name. >_> As well as where Ace lives, and his phone #.
Back to top Go down
YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami

Character sheet
Health Points:
Unite against Yugi and Lync Left_bar_bleue500/500Unite against Yugi and Lync Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

d((-_-))b.....

Sorry to hear that. Be strong, and here are three things yugi did to irritate me.

2. He insists on shamelessly copying everyone else's work on Youtube. It even says that there are copyright warnings from other members on him!
3. He found my IP Address, and hunts down all the personal info he can get on the other members. The creep even remembers my name. >_> As well as where Ace lives, and his phone #.

That's CREEEPPPYY 0_0 I bet a million bucks Yugi is a 40 year old man pretending to be a ten year old without Vocabulary so he can stalk little children.. Idk... that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
yugi58

yugi58

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:10 pm

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

d((-_-))b.....

That's CREEEPPPYY 0_0 I bet a million bucks Yugi is a 40 year old man pretending to be a ten year old without Vocabulary so he can stalk little children.. Idk... that's my guess.

1. -_- my dad's about 40

2. Who said I knew his Phone number?

3. I practically forgot his address. Why try to remember it. I only remember The state and city.

4. Anyone can find people's IP. You know mine.

5. I don't know if I knew your name. You gave me yours and I gave you mine.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Momo

Ichigo Momo

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

ROFLCOPTER! Lmao Yumi! xDDD

You know I'll go against Lync! Twisted Evil I hold grudges xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxwaterflowerxx
Awesomeology

Awesomeology

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 am

YumiOfTheFadedTsunami wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:
Masquerade_Darkon wrote:

O_O

d((-_-))b.....

Lol... He has the voice of a 10 year old. If he's 40... O_O
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 am

against Yugi.....CHARGE!!

oh and for me todays school wasn't bad!!

I GOT ELECTED CLASS LEADER FOR THE SECOND ROW IN A YEAR...PLUS I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR 2 YEARS AND BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY GOOD FOR ME AS I WAS THE COOLEST AND MOST RESPECTED BOY!!
Back to top Go down
Dan_Drago

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

im in. Darkus
Back to top Go down
http://bakugand.forumakers.com
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 am

against Yugi.....CHARGE!!

oh and for me todays school wasn't bad!!

I GOT ELECTED CLASS LEADER FOR THE SECOND ROW IN A YEAR...PLUS I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR 2 YEARS AND BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY GOOD FOR ME AS I WAS THE COOLEST AND MOST RESPECTED BOY!!

Aww,man....today was horrible...I got yellings in maths,geography and you want believe what todays whacky punishment for not doing science homweork is....write your parents a note saying that you didn't do the homework even though 10 days were given and choose your own punishment and mention in the note!

I chose write the 3 questions down 10 times

PS: there were about 15 questions given and I didn't do 3 of them as I did not know the answer but sir thought I was bluffing
Back to top Go down
slav

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 am

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 am

slav wrote:
Who cares?

I am just giving my example on why I hate school so much!!
Back to top Go down
Jhound27

Jhound27

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm

slav wrote:
Who cares?

go slav
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

Character sheet
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 am

Jhound27 wrote:
slav wrote:
Who cares?

go slav

go jump of a 10 storey building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unite against Yugi and Lync   Unite against Yugi and Lync I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unite against Yugi and Lync
Page 1 of 1