BakuganRocks: New Vestroia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakuganRocks: New Vestroia

The next generation of Bakugan, don't miss out on the upgraded BakuganRocks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking On Any Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberforce

Character sheet
Health Points:
Taking On Any Challenge Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Taking On Any Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Taking On Any Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Taking On Any Challenge   Taking On Any Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Hiya! I'm a Bakugan Brawler like the rest of you. But I'm training so that I can be the best of the best. My Bakugan sign is Haos . I just wanna say that I will take on anyone who challenges me to a Bakugan Battle. I watch all the Bakugan Battle Brawlers ephisodes. And I know all there is to know about brawling. So if any of you guys call yourselves the best... think again. Cause I'm the best Bakugan Brawler in the world. My current Bakugan: Aquos Neo Dragonoid Haos Neo Dragonoid Darkus Neo Dragonoid SubTerra Neo Drago Haos Percival Ventus Rafflesian Darkus Rafflesian Darkus Abisomega Darkus Klawsor Aquos Premo Vulcan !
Back to top Go down
SpectraCyborgHelios
Admin
SpectraCyborgHelios

Character sheet
Health Points:
Taking On Any Challenge Left_bar_bleue500/500Taking On Any Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Taking On Any Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking On Any Challenge   Taking On Any Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome to the site. Although, this post belongs in the introductions section. I'll move it for you. However, you should make your profile before you start being cocky. If you make your profile, MD or I will approve it, then you can start being cocky and challenging others who think they are "the best". You might want to look at some brawler's signatures at the bottom of their posts. Some people have their records in the signatures. Then, you can challenge those who you think are the best....Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MasqueradeDarkus

Taking On Any Challenge
Page 1 of 1